Friday 3 July 2009

Ocean sunrise - ARTIST DIVYA SEKAR ABSTRACT IMPRESSIONIST GERMANY

I have been researching a lot about using natural light for photography as my first sale wasnt successful, as I couldnt capture the exact colors of the painting by using artificial lights (floodlights in my case). Also, this is quite a drawback for photographing "METALLIC" and "TEXTURED" paintings, as they tend to be challenging to photograph due to the reflections...and another problem is the difference in colour due to different monitors
Thanks to a forum post in ETSY, I came to know of some "natural-like" lights...
I have been trying to fish out some in Germany, and there was an awesome article about the science behind these natural lights and where must one find it in Germany.....I am hoping to find really some of these bulbs or lamps when I go shopping tomorrow...Will keep you all posted and once I have this magic bulb I must redo my photography again..
BACK TO DAILY ABSTRACTS
Welcome AGAIN to my ocean series..This time I have attempted to create impressionist of sunrise at the ocean. Highly textured METALLIC painting. Reds, browns, copper, silver, black

Artist blog
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ONE!
To purchase go to my Artist website
ARTIST DIVYA SEKAR FRANKFURT AM MAIN GERMANY

No comments:

Post a Comment