Monday 10 August 2009

Treasure hunt 2009















Treasure hunt 2009 (click on image for details about the painting)






This is my recent work. A long deep painting.....












It felt like I was dealing with a long fiend when I painted this mystery abstract. I was tired at the end of many days of this painting project as it was quite a lot of 'action' and 'dynamics' to create this. But the following night when I visited the corner where he stood, I felt confided with this mystery-treasure hunt. If you like a serene fiend of a mystery, then this is for your walls. Has textures with several layers of patterns, abstract-shaped chips with contrasting colors. A dripping wet feeling add to the mystery of the treasure hunt.



for other paintings
www.divyasekarfineart.com


Artist Divya Sekar Frankfurt am main Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment